Back to Back Cruise question

Ykgorbie

I seem to be addicted to 8 day cruises (lol) and can't seem to find any that work for us - if we do a back to back cruise, say two 4 day cruises, do you have to get off of the ship and do the embarkation thing all over again or will they let you stay on the ship ??

I seem to be addicted to 8 day cruises (lol) and can't seem to find any that work for us - if we do a back to back cruise, say two 4 day cruises, do you have to get off of the ship and do the embarkation thing all over again or will they let you stay on the ship ??

Brendab1 is correct but to add, recieved a letter the night before telling us what lounge to meet in, most had recieved their new S&S cards with the letter but our they forgot and we had to go to the pursers desk to get (no big deal). Immigration is nothing more then a thanks for the declaration form you have to fill out and then right back on the ship where they take your picture for the new S&S card. The whole process took less then 10mins. You also have the option of not going back directly to the ship but taking in the sites of the port you are in but must be back to the ship by 3pm and then they have a door that they will tell you to come back thru so you do not have to wait in the lines.

So, assuming you have the same cabin, your luggage can just stay there ??

Yes, if you keep the same room. You will not have to pack up ...

Can't wait for my B2B on the Freedom ....

Joanne

Archived