Dam ships shirts?

Sayyadina

Mother dear recently asked me where to find a Dam Ships shirt or hat. She got a tote while we were on board, but now she wants a shirt, and it appears they don't have them on the HAL shop online. Any suggestions? Or are they only available onboard?

Thanks!

I was just on HAL sight just the other day ordering some adult beverages for our upcoming trip and there were the shirts. Polo type in white and ball caps too. Maybe you have to be a booked pax to see all they have. try again, or call ship svcs. Good luck...:)

Mother dear recently asked me where to find a Dam Ships shirt or hat. She got a tote while we were on board, but now she wants a shirt, and it appears they don't have them on the HAL shop online. Any suggestions? Or are they only available onboard?

Thanks!

If you would like, I would be more than happy to look for you while we're on Eurodam next week. You can email me at eurodamfebruary7@live.com with specifics of exactly what you want.

Seeing that you're from Gettysburg, we could probably even arrange to hand deliver it to you when we return.

Douglas

If you would like, I would be more than happy to look for you while we're on Eurodam next week. You can email me at eurodamfebruary7@live.com with specifics of exactly what you want.

Seeing that you're from Gettysburg, we could probably even arrange to hand deliver it to you when we return.

Douglas

That is very nice of you! Thank you! I will pass it along to my mother.

Jody

That is very nice of you! Thank you! I will pass it along to my mother.

Jody

If she is to get in touch with me about this, it will need to be no later than this Thursday (February 5) evening...as we fly out on Friday.

It would be my pleasure to help her out with this!!

Douglas

Wow...small world!! We live in Lancaster!:)

Lucky you to be going on a cruise. We're supposed to have snow tomorrow...yuk, yuk...

• 1 month later...

Archived