Shore Excursion Advice

24nascar48

Hello All,

I've been doing a lot of reading here, specifically about shore excursions. I will be on my first cruise shortly with my girlfriend(who has been on a couple of cruises). Reading the reviews I am looking forward to what we have booked already but haven't seen much on the Snorkel By Boat at Half Moon Cay. The 2 I did find didn't recommend it. Has anyone else done this? How about the parasailing at HMC? Along with HMC we will be going to Grand Turk, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. We'd love to find someone who has done a zip line excursion at any of these places. I noticed in the guide there is one in Cozumel that leaves at noon but our morning excursion won't be over by then.

Thanks to all in advance.

Hello All,

I've been doing a lot of reading here, specifically about shore excursions. I will be on my first cruise shortly with my girlfriend(who has been on a couple of cruises). Reading the reviews I am looking forward to what we have booked already but haven't seen much on the Snorkel By Boat at Half Moon Cay. The 2 I did find didn't recommend it. Has anyone else done this? How about the parasailing at HMC? Along with HMC we will be going to Grand Turk, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. We'd love to find someone who has done a zip line excursion at any of these places. I noticed in the guide there is one in Cozumel that leaves at noon but our morning excursion won't be over by then.

Thanks to all in advance.

Lotsof info on HMC and other Ports on Ports of Call board. Private Islands for HMC.

Archived