Help Re San Juan After 5pm w/13 Yr. Old Kid

mousey

Our ship is one that docks in San Juan at 5pm. I have a few questions, and would appreciate any responses.

1. Are 13 yr olds allowed to ride on Segways, or is there an age limit?

2. Is it too late to go to a nearby beach for an hour or two?

3. What else is there to do in San Juan that would be interesting to a 13 yr old boy that loves sports?

Any help would be appreciated.:D

Oh, one last question, for me and the SIL. Is there a Coach outlet in San Juan? If so, how far from the ship dock is it? Thanks again!:)

Our ship is one that docks in San Juan at 5pm. I have a few questions, and would appreciate any responses.

1. Are 13 yr olds allowed to ride on Segways, or is there an age limit?

2. Is it too late to go to a nearby beach for an hour or two?

3. What else is there to do in San Juan that would be interesting to a 13 yr old boy that loves sports?

Oh, one last question, for me and the SIL. Is there a Coach outlet in San Juan? If so, how far from the ship dock is it? Thanks again!:)

1-The Segways- 90lb minimum, but they will work around it if a person weighs less (they walk beside the Segway to make sure it is in control).

2- yes, it is too late for the beach and besides the biting sand flies start coming out about that time.

3- unfortunately, at that time of night, not too much for a 13 yo- except maybe the Hard Rock Cafe. He might enjoy walking around some of the old city.

There are 2 excursions he might like- Marquesa Canopy zip lines at night, or the BioBay. Both very cool!

4- Coach is on Cristo street- a few blocks up and to the left from the dock. They close at 6pm.

Archived