Gold Coast Tour From Ensenada or Rosaritos Beach Club

oysterfiend

Looking at both these tours although the Rosarito Beach Club looks although it could be too raunchy for us,

Not much response on Mexican riviera board,

Has anyone any feedback on these tours,

Can you swim at Rosarito beachin first week of May or is it too cold,

Are there resort pools you can use on both these tours.

thanks in advance

Ensenada is not really the port where there are great beaches/swimming anywhere...

In a certain way, you're looking for/wanting something that isn't really there.

Ensenada is okay to hang out in the small town section, shopping, hanging out at Husong's or Mango Mango (although Mango Mango doesn't sound like your scene).

If it's tours you want, then you are better off taking the Gold Coast Scenic Drive...

Or taking advantage of the Fox Studio tour, if you are into "water" movies like Titanic or Pearl Harbor.

Since I've seen, and helped on a lot of your posts (and I know you a bit), I think that you would enjoy any of those better than Rosarito Beach tour specifically.

;)

Ensenada is not really the port where there are great beaches/swimming anywhere...

In a certain way, you're looking for/wanting something that isn't really there.

Ensenada is okay to hang out in the small town section, shopping, hanging out at Husong's or Mango Mango (although Mango Mango doesn't sound like your scene).

If it's tours you want, then you are better off taking the Gold Coast Scenic Drive...

Or taking advantage of the Fox Studio tour, if you are into "water" movies like Titanic or Pearl Harbor.

Since I've seen, and helped on a lot of your posts (and I know you a bit), I think that you would enjoy any of those better than Rosarito Beach tour specifically.

;)

Thank you for that,

I have decided on the Scenic Gold Coast tour- its only 3 1/2 hours and at $29 (thats $58 NZ) for us its okay for a safe-relaxing look around.

Not going to stay put on the ship and not see anything!

- but don't know if we can be bothered with the vendor gauntlet at the blow hole.

We a doing a Solvang/wine to from Santa Barbara from the Sapphire Princess may 9-May 16

so although the Wine tour looked tempting the Scenic Gold Coast looks like a nice sedate alternative

Do not go to blowhole, one of the great ripoffs. The water in northern baja is

cold, great beaches but the water is cold. There is a great beach at La Mision, about

10 miles s. of Rosarito Beach.

The wineries just East of Ensenada are very interesting if you are interested in

wine.

The Rosarito Beach Hotel is very historic, nice beach and long pier out into ocean.

Archived