Toursaver book??

Dirtyoldad

Hi all, regarding the toursaver coupon book, I checked the listing of attractions on their website and most of the tour type things that people have posted about don't seem to be part of their participating discounts. Any other suggestions??

They only seem to list 3 lodges in the Denali/Healy area plus the Princess lodge down near Talkeetna. Any experience with these 3 lodges?? Cedars Lodge, McKinley Chalet and Delali North Star Inn.

They don't include either Northstar or Temsco, although they do indicate Southeast Kayaking.

Thanks all.

I checked out the tour book also and what's in there, and unfortunately for me, they really do not have any of the things I have chosen to do on the cruise for excursions based, I guess if I was doing of a land tour onmy own, I could take advantage of some of the deals.oh well,

I have never found the hotel toursaver coupons to be a bargain. They are usually the rack rates and I have always been able to get wonderful B&B's cheaper. Every year the coupons change- determine if the offers can be used by you. And don't plan a trip around the coupons. :) If something is of interest DO IT- plenty of regrets with repeat visitors. :) You are already saving a boatload going independent!!!

Archived