More free stuff on NCL

Zimomiller

• 1 month later...
I understand that some have taken offense to my 'jokester' posts.

I apologize for any offense taken.

Unfortunately, many have taken my posts in the wrong light as I was dead serious.....

People really need to lighten up, I really loved your posts, and even forwarded the links to a few friends. Keep them coming!;)

People really need to lighten up, I really loved your posts, and even forwarded the links to a few friends. Keep them coming!;)

Me too!! I agree. No need to apologize here Zimomiller, you are a great humorist! Keep it up, we have enough Gloomy Gus'es in the world.

Did anyone mention that they got a free plastic necklace which they could wear around their neck if they chose to purchase an expensive rope chain? Very generous of NCL I thought.

I never bring my towel animals home....

By the time I pack the 2 robes and the comforter and duvet, there is no room in my luggage for the towel animals! Gotta get a bigger suitcase, I guess! ;)

Perhaps you should think about taking your "witty partee" onto the high seas...like the passenger talent show...it would win you a free cruise some day...and that would be the icing on the cake for the "free" list!

Debjo

• 4 years later...
I just returned from the Pearl and I enjoyed the cruise very much. I never had to wait for dinner because I would call the reservation desk about 4 or 5 and request my choice of restaurant and time.

When someone plays a selfesh game of getting pagers from multiple restaurants and waiting for the first one to go off causes delays for other people. We have all seen the complaints from those who had to wait.

It was a joke, chill!

This thread is more than four and a half YEARS old!! I doubt that person will see your advice.

Always thrilled to see one of my old advice threads dredged from CC history and brought to the top.

Amazing how the high, mighty and haughty are so quick to give their entitled self-important guidance to those who are still getting their sea legs on CC.

"Originally Posted by delco

I just returned from the Pearl and I enjoyed the cruise very much. I never had to wait for dinner because I would call the reservation desk about 4 or 5 and request my choice of restaurant and time.

When someone plays a selfesh game of getting pagers from multiple restaurants and waiting for the first one to go off causes delays for other people. We have all seen the complaints from those who had to wait."

Makes my day when my "subtle" humor goes right over someones head"

OMG funniest thing I have read in a long long time.:D

Thanks sooo much for he laugh as I had ears running down my face as I tried to read it to my DH.

I feel like you gave us a great thanksgiving and Hanukkah gift:)

Thanks again LOVED the humor

Happy Holiday:)

Safe sailing

I am giggling here picturing you with "ears running down your face!!" I just love typos. There is a website devoted to them, one of the funniest was a text from a girl to her boyfriend saying she was going to get "Pregnant" that night! She had meant to type the word "Pringles" but her cell phone's predictive text had changed it to "Pregnant"!!!

One very worried boyfriend! ;)

Always thrilled to see one of my old advice threads dredged from CC history and brought to the top.

Amazing how the high, mighty and haughty are so quick to give their entitled self-important guidance to those who are still getting their sea legs on CC.

"Originally Posted by delco

When someone plays a selfesh game of getting pagers from multiple restaurants and waiting for the first one to go off causes delays for other people. We have all seen the complaints from those who had to wait."

Makes my day when my "subtle" humor goes right over someones head"

I'm so glad you returned to this old thread -- it gives me a chance to tell you how much I LOVED your sense of humor, including the part about the pagers. I guess some people don't recognize humor when they see it.

• 1 month later...