South Pacific Cruise Journal

hartoff2

I recently spent two months cruising the South Pacific on HAL's Volendam and Regent's Paul Gauguin. My TA asked me to develop a journal of my trip that she could share with other clients. I've received many favorable comments so I thought I'd share it with others who might benefit from my experiences.

My trip covered Hawaii, the Samoan Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Australia and the Society Islands. I have attempted to go beyond a simple recitation of facts and describe many of the fantastic experiences I had while on this amazing trip.

The web address is http://norm-southpacific.blogspot.com/

I hope that you enjoy and benefit from sharing this trip with me.

• 1 year later...
i recently spent two months cruising the south pacific on hal's volendam and regent's paul gauguin. My ta asked me to develop a journal of my trip that she could share with other clients. I've received many favorable comments so i thought i'd share it with others who might benefit from my experiences.

My trip covered hawaii, the samoan islands, fiji, vanuatu, new caledonia, new zealand, australia and the society islands. I have attempted to go beyond a simple recitation of facts and describe many of the fantastic experiences i had while on this amazing trip.

The web address is http://norm-southpacific.blogspot.com/

i hope that you enjoy and benefit from sharing this trip with me.

beautiful so pacific pictures, i made copies...

Jim

Archived