Liquor prices at grand turk

Sharon Le

Nope.

San Juan is your place for liquor!

LMHSRN...Hey Neighbor...Can't believe it's such a small world!:):)

We live in the Yacht club section off Coronado..."Brandy" my wire-haired dachshund & I volunteer in Pet Therapy at CCH...

Brandy & Lola work together on 3, 4 & now the new wing on 2 on Wednesdays with Harley, Chester, Niki, Penny & my namesake Betty...Are you in the same Hospital? If so please stop us & say hello..

Cheers...:):)Betty

P.S. I'm now taking the "Singing Valentine Bookings" for DH's Chorus & Pediatric Speech Therapy, LMHS, so won't be back to CCH until after Valentines day..

Sharon Lee please forgive me for hijacking your thread..Agree with LMHSRN, best prices are in San Juan right at the pier..Go upstairs, but beware, they will charge you to box the liquor at the pier..

Thanks for the info. I remember on a previous cruise (Osterdam) they offered Liquors at a 1/2 price . I think we had some delivered to our room. I called ship services and it's more expensive than at our local liquor store. My husband likes crown royal and we were in hopes of getting some on our first stop which is grand turk.

HAL permits us to bring wine and champagne aboard to enjoy in our cabins or in dining room (corkage fee charged). But, if you bring any liquor aboard, they will hold it for you and it will be delivered to you the last night for you to bring home.

If you want bottles of liquor in your cabin, you can pre-order them from Ships Services and it will be in your cabin when you arrive or you can order a bottle from room service/buy one at a bar on the ship.

Archived