Crown Princess - Cabin L246

Alberta_Cruisers

Hello everyone,

This is our first Princess cruise and we're booked on the July 19th British Isles cruise. I had booked a BG guarantee and today got an email that we were upgraded to a BA - cabin L246. From what I've gathered reading these posts, that is a good upgrade.

I was just reading a post about a cabin on the Dawn Princess that was quite horrible and the pictures proved it. Has anyone stayed in L246 on the Crown Princess before? Is the cabin going to be like the layout on their website?

Any feedback or opinions on L246 would be appreciated!

• 4 months later...

We have that cabin this summer, just did a search and found your post, hoping someone will answer and give us both an idea, if you have already sailed, perhaps you can tell me what the cabin is like...........:confused:

These are typical balcony cabins, but they are in a great location. You are on the same deck as the pools, Trident Grill, the pizza and ice cream bar, and Horizon Court, but you are in the front of the ship so you do not have much traffic. The only traffic comes from people using the forward elevators from the pool; however, L 246 is in front of the elevators so this shouldn't be a concern.

We just got off of the Crown and it is a fabulous ship. While we had a mini suite on the Emerald Deck, I became familiar enough with the Lido Deck to think that this would be the place to have a balcony cabin.

These are typical balcony cabins, but they are in a great location. You are on the same deck as the pools, Trident Grill, the pizza and ice cream bar, and Horizon Court, but you are in the front of the ship so you do not have much traffic. The only traffic comes from people using the forward elevators from the pool; however, L 246 is in front of the elevators so this shouldn't be a concern.

We just got off of the Crown and it is a fabulous ship. While we had a mini suite on the Emerald Deck, I became familiar enough with the Lido Deck to think that this would be the place to have a balcony cabin.

Thanks for your kind reply, really looking forward to August!

We were in the room next door L242 last summer, and it was a standard balcony room.

It was very quiet on this floor, and there were no rooms above, so we did not deal with debris on the balcony, etc...

I hope that you have a lovely cruise.

TL

poulsbo cruisers - What emerald mini were you in and what was your opinion of it? I am in one of the aft minis on July 31st and am curious.

Thanks....Ken

We were in E731, the last mini on the starboard side. It was the best cabin we have ever had. It had a larger balcony and nobody on our aft side. We will always try to book this cabin in the future.

We were in E731, the last mini on the starboard side. It was the best cabin we have ever had. It had a larger balcony and nobody on our aft side. We will always try to book this cabin in the future.

Thanks Poulsbo Cruisers, I cant wait to get into my cabin.

Ken

• 4 years later...