Do not use Nash tours(2 x tours)

maremike

We took a taxi tour with John Regis.He only does 2 hour tours but after waiting 1 hour on Nash we thought that was plenty

I am so sorry ~ you really missed some beautiful things. Hope you get to visit the island again. Thanks for letting us know you were stood up by Nash.

You say you were stood up by Nash. Well everyone at the terminal know Nash and if you would have mentioned his name they would have been more than happy to call him for you. There is one of his employees that is at the terminal.

When we took a tour from him we got off the ship early and we told them we were taking a tour with Nash and everyone talked about what a great guy he was and what great tours he gives. We were introduced to the employee that is with his company and he was just as great as Nash is. As I say we were early for our tour but they got on the phone and called him to let him know we were there. Nash showed up earlier than he was supposed to since we were early.

We got the best tour from Nash. Others from Cosol tours were coming over to listen to what all he was explaining to us.

I'm just really sorry that you didn't go ask someone where Nash meets up with his tours. They would have been more than happy to show you and even give him a call.

You missed a tour of a lifetime!!!! We have done many tours and he was the best and he gave us much much more than what we payed for.

Hope you have learned to ask about where your tours meet instead of bashing a great hard working, fabulous, kind and prompt tour guide.

Brenda White

Florida

Well Brenda White

I suggest you know a little more about a subject before slamming someone.

We did ask the guides,they did not have phone number but told us to talk to girls at dispatch desk. Boy,were they nice -they called other port location looking for Nash-they finally got 2 numbers for Nash which were not answered.After 1 hour,the dispatch girl gave up looking for Nash and we hired John(taxi driver) who was helping us outside--

We know where to meet someone and in emergency know what to do.

The simple matter is NASH DID NOT SHOW UP nor answer his phone

Guess you were lucky!!!!!!!

Archived