"Double" tour with Oscar Dec. 1/Galaxy

luv2cruise123

Some on our sailing are already set up with Oscar to do the Tortugero canals tour for $45pp. He has said he would take us on the zip line tour as well and we'd have lunch (cost on your own -very reasonable though I've read) and still have plenty of time. Cost is $105 per person. He will meet us at the pier at 8am. Let me know if anyone else is interested in this tour with oscar. You can read about all the details from other post on this board. The zip line tour sounds like a not to be missed thing to me! Celebrity does NOT offer this tour at all. If you are interested, please email me and join us!

Debbie and Roy

We would be interested in going with you but is probably too late to make direct contact with Oscar. Hopefully we'll meet you at the party and maybe Oscar would still have room for us.

Ziplining sounds kinda scary. I am not sure if I'm up for it.

Mai and Dennis from Dallas

Currently in Costa Maya and I MAY have 2-3 more couples who want to do the zipline tour with you day after tomorrow when Galaxy docks. Couldn´t find you email address in this internet cafe! We´ll see you soon! <if anyone would be so kind as to send <oscar an email to him about this <i would appreciate it. Trying to figure out these Mexican key board symbols is killing me! Having great HOt weather and cruise! Debbie in MS

Archived