A2 Cabins

sparkyrmc

I've had an AA cabin on deck 12 which is the same as an A2 cabin on deck 12 and it was great.

However if you don't want a cabin with an inter-connecting door to the next cabin then steer clear of the ones shown on the deck plans with arrows between them, i.e. 11016 & 11018 and 11020 & 11022 etc. The one we had was unfortunately like this and you can hear your neighbours in the next cabin.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/QMary2_2007_Flash/fullscreen.html

Can you please inform me what the A2 cabins are like on deck eleven.Any that i should steer clear of.I am aiming to book in the next few weeks for the around the UK trip.:confused:

Are you asking about QM2 or QV? If it's QM2, then I've been in A2 on deck 11, and they are fine. Again, if it's QM2, they are all in a good location, and the cabins are, for all intents and purposes, the same (ie none are larger than others, and the balconies are all the same size). In fact, they are the same as the other A grade balconies; the only difference is location.

I would also avoid those with an adjoining door.

Mary

We sailed in cabin #11023 "Around the Horn" (Ft Lauderdate to San Fran) in January 2007. Loved the cabin. No noise above or below, or side to side. Close to the laundry, but not close enough to be bothered by noise. Just next to the stairs to the Library & Commodore's Club. We thought it was a great location.

Archived