Summer plans complete!

Erinl

Just wantetd to share my excitement for the 2 events that have completed my summer plans!

1. I snagged a pair of sweet seats to see Jimmy Buffet this June in Boston!

2. I am booked on the Freedom in May where I can visit each Margaritaville (my fellow Parrotheads will understand this excitement)!

What else could I ask for?...well maybe to meet Buffett himself but this is pretty darn close!:D

Just wantetd to share my excitement for the 2 events that have completed my summer plans!

2. I am booked on the Freedom in May where I can visit each Margaritaville (my fellow Parrotheads will understand this excitement)!

What else could I ask for?...well maybe to meet Buffett himself but this is pretty darn close!:D

Congrats. Nothing like seeing Jimmy in person. Have fun.

Maybe seeing Kenny in New Mexico would complete mine

Hey there, congrats on the tickets...how did you get sweet seats? Am looking on Ticketmaster...won't give me the good ones..are they sold out already?

Hysterical - I booked yesterday with 2 friends, and played Margaritaville and Boat Drinks over and over.

We had a ball at the Grand Cayman Margaritaville!! We got of the ship and that is as far as we got!!! Staggered bag to the line to get back on the boat!! At least it is close!!:o

Hey there, congrats on the tickets...how did you get sweet seats? Am looking on Ticketmaster...won't give me the good ones..are they sold out already?

I am a bit of a JB phanatic and had my computer on the ticketmaster site the night before. Starting at 9:50am I would refresh the page every 10 seconds until it said "get tickets"...probably 2 seconds after 10am! I clicked best available and got 2 tix in section 8!

I was lucky though because my friend was on the phone w/ me & did the same thing and was told they were sold out. :cool:

Excellent! I scored Buffett tickets for the Tampa show when they went on sale yesterday, it sold out in less than 15 minutes! And I'm also booked on a cruise! Life is good!

Archived