Seattle Day Tour Suggestions

tabbycat1

We are booked on the southbound Carnival Spirit, arriving in Vancouver on 9/2 and plan on taking Carnival's shuttle to Seattle. Our flight back to NY does not leave untill 10pm. I am assuming the shuttle takes us directly to the airport. Does anyone have suggestions on what to do for the day? What can we do with our luggage?:confused: Are there other transportation options from Vancouver that would include a tour of Seattle instead of the Carnival shuttle?

Any touring will have to be arranged by you. There have been posts that Carnival is not offering any transportation between Vancouver/Seattle this season??? I suggest you verify this?

For the most freedom, a one way car rental would offer you the most. Easy drive, but do allow for border delays, you do have all day to get there. Your bags then would stay with you.

There is bag storage at Seatac, and I've taken the city bus into Seattle for easy access.

Archived