Aft cabins deck 10

yogi

I was just checking prices for my Alaska cruise in June. All three aft cabins on deck 10 are available . 1604,1104,1102.

I have never had an aft cabin before but I'm wondering why, with all that is said about them, are these still available.

Is deck 10 not a good place for an aft cabin??

If you can grab them get one, you won't be sorry, most times the cruiselines sell the cabins from the midship to the ends or in this case from the highest deck to the lower decks, they are the only 14 cabins in that certain category I believe on deck 10, so they show those cabins available first, also if that cruise is this June someone may have just canceled and therefore all 3 of those cabins showed up as available now, that may be the case if your cruise is late June since that would be about 70 days prior to sailing now when final payment is due.

Most times people ask their agent if these cabins are still available and thats how they get them.

I wouldn't hesitate now it getting one of the above cabins before others on your same sailing see this thread. Even if you aren't sure you want one of these cabins just book one now anyway, you can always switch later to a midship cabin if you aren't sure or need more info. Most love the aft and the view of the wake, should be an awesome balcony for views of Alaska.

Good Luck

Jimbo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;5;2;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

May 2nd, 2004

Adventure of The Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;10;3;20;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

10/3/04 Legend of the Seas

Panama Canal 14-Nights

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;2;13;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

2/13/05 Carnival "Miracle"

partaepiratessmallsmall.gif?mtbrand=AOL_US

[This message was edited by Jimbo on 04-25-04 at 11:11 AM.]

I've only had one Voyager class in Caribbean, but loved it. Would be a bit hot if you were cruising in Summer in Carib, but for Alaska, the lack of strong breezes would be good I think.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=02>

<param name="day" value=07>

<param name="hour" value=2>

<param name="minute" value=16>

</applet>

I have stayed in cabin 1604 on the Brillance and loved it. There can be some noise from the windjammer above you though. I also stayed in cabin 9256 and it was really quite.

Carrie

We had 1104 on Serenade in March for the southern Caribbean, and it was worth every penny. Wow, the balcony was HUGE, and I think that we had the best view of the ship. Wouldn't have traded it for any other cabin we could have had (except for maybe the royal suite. That piano would have been nice).

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;03;20;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<color=#8b0000>until Serenade of the Seas Spring Break 2004!!

I had 1104 on Radiance in January and also loved it. Unless for some reason I don't know about (never having done it) they're not desirable for Alaska, I'd grab one.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits" Mark Twain

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's formal night attire, poolside attire, child rearing practices, walk-talkie usage, chair hogging, seat saving, line cutting ..." Mark_K

Archived