My heart goes out to aussie cruisers From Victoria

oysterfiend

Been watching the news last couple of days about fires in Victoria

For any Aussie Cruisers and /or their families My heart gose out to you at this Gut wrenching time,Some of you are bound to know people affected.

I know we have Aussie /Kiwi Banter and rivalry but I cried watching the news today,

You poor beggars,

I hope it rains soon.

NZ is sending over 100 Firemen to assist

Been watching the news last couple of days about fires in Victoria

For any Aussie Cruisers and /or their families My heart gose out to you at this Gut wrenching time,Some of you are bound to know people affected.

I know we have Aussie /Kiwi Banter and rivalry but I cried watching the news today,

You poor beggars,

I hope it rains soon.

NZ is sending over 100 Firemen to assist

And sympathy from another Kiwi here too.

We were in Melbourne during the Ash Wednesday bushfires and the devastation was appalling. These fires are even worse, with even more loss of life.

The bushfire threat exists every summer, but that doesn't make it any easier to comprehend the suffering.

Hugs and comforting thoughts to all affected.

Celle

I also deeply feel for those that are on the current cruises that might be from those areas affected or have family there.. I know one was from near where the fires are.... I couldn't think of anything worse than being away at sea.. to find out you may not have a home anymore or you've lost someone..

It's just such an enormous tragedy all around and just so much devastation.. All I can do is donate which I've done.. and sent my hearts out to them..

I can't even begin to imagine what it must have felt like or still does feel like to have lived through the events of this weekend. To all who have been affected in any way, my thoughts and prayers have been with you over the last couple of days.

Regards, Julie

Our prays are everyone in Victoria my son is about 15 mins from beechworth and they have started to evacuate. It is a worrying time and the not knowing is hard I have spent most of today in tears not knowing if he is ok. I could only imagine what the people there are feeling. our love goes to you all

Being from Southern California where we've had our share of devastating fires, I can only wish our Victoria friends all the best. We're also watching the problems in Qld with all the rain and associated mud flows. Again we can relate.

Our condolences to all those affected by these catastrophes and our best wishes for a reasonably quick resolution.

Our prays are everyone in Victoria my son is about 15 mins from beechworth and they have started to evacuate. It is a worrying time and the not knowing is hard I have spent most of today in tears not knowing if he is ok. I could only imagine what the people there are feeling. our love goes to you all

Nikki, I hope your son is ok. Please keep us posted.

My thoughts & prayers also go out to everyone effected by this devastation.

The really sad thing is, most of these fires appear to have been deliberately lit. As for my thoughts on those people.........well, I can't say on here:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nikki, I hope your son is ok. Please keep us posted.

My thoughts & prayers also go out to everyone effected by this devastation.

The really sad thing is, most of these fires appear to have been deliberately lit. As for my thoughts on those people.........well, I can't say on here:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PM Kevin Rudd got it right - "Mass murderers" he called them.

Have heard from my son Beven he assures me he is ok but I am allowed to worry I told him I'm your mum , he found the funny side told me he has been working non stop to help and trying to keep safe as well, before he got off the phone he said just remember I will always love you no matter what happens. I burst into tears it was if he was preparing himself just incase. I hope they find the beggers that did this and make them pay.

NikkiC

Archived