i'm a fat pig

hisarah15

I'm actually more concerned over the title of your thread. Yes, I think 150k+ is very large and there are likely to be dexterity problems for both you and your mum, but you're still a person, not "a fat pig". I feel that your self image must be very poor to use these words about yourself, and I think you need to believe that you're still a person of value. I wish there was a smilie representing a big hug.

I'm actually more concerned over the title of your thread. Yes, I think 150k+ is very large and there are likely to be dexterity problems for both you and your mum, but you're still a person, not "a fat pig". I feel that your self image must be very poor to use these words about yourself, and I think you need to believe that you're still a person of value. I wish there was a smilie representing a big hug.

Hi actually yours words disturbed me as well. I often joke about myself as well and tell friends I got my new clothes at the 'fat chick shop' -aka city chic. Now I realise how bad it sounds when you talk about yourself like that. I know how hard it is to be overweight and we don't need to put ourselves down - bad enough other people doing it. Your gorgeous and feel good about it.

Love Liz

Hi hisarah15,

I agree with the other posters. I think this represents the hug the best: :p.

I did read in another thread somewhere that one person pulled their mattress off the top bunk and slept on the floor every night. The steward apparently remade the bed every day back on the bunk so it wouldnt be in the way. I know its not what you paid for, but if it concerns you no end, its an option. Im guessing that there is more than 2 of you in the cabin or else you would have 2 singles & no bunks. Is it possible for the other person to sleep on the bunk above you or you mother? I hope you find a solution. Keep smiling... it makes the world wonder what you've been up to.:D

thank you for all concern i don't normaly think of myself as a "fat pig" i was just paid a vist to one of my cosions and she is a model it just some times i think i'm a fat pig after i see her thats all but thank you for all of the support :rolleyes:

thank you for all concern i don't normaly think of myself as a "fat pig" i was just paid a vist to one of my cosions and she is a model it just some times i think i'm a fat pig after i see her thats all but thank you for all of the support :rolleyes:

Well maybe your cousin is a Skinny twig about to break,

I've battled with my weight most of my life and it is a sensitive subject and we challenged do take it to heart,

Keep trying with healthy eating and exercise and stick with kid,

you are Not alone- they are Millions of us out there all thinking about it everyday

Hi hisarah15,

I agree with the other posters. I think this represents the hug the best: :p.

I did read in another thread somewhere that one person pulled their mattress off the top bunk and slept on the floor every night. The steward apparently remade the bed every day back on the bunk so it wouldnt be in the way. I know its not what you paid for, but if it concerns you no end, its an option. Im guessing that there is more than 2 of you in the cabin or else you would have 2 singles & no bunks. Is it possible for the other person to sleep on the bunk above you or you mother? I hope you find a solution. Keep smiling... it makes the world wonder what you've been up to.:D

The mattress on the floor great idea' we were told we could do that by our t/a

why are you sleeping in bunks? If there are only two of you in the room then you can both have single beds.

Even "big" people can have a great time so make the most of every minute

If they have a T grade cabin there is only 2 bunks in the cabin ... no single beds.

Icy

there is 4 of us in the cabin me (22) my nana (77) my mother (46) and my little brother (12)

and as one of the younger ones i think it's not fair that my mother sleeps on the top bunk when i might be able to sleep on the top bunk

there is 4 of us in the cabin me (22) my nana (77) my mother (46) and my little brother (12)

and as one of the younger ones i think it's not fair that my mother sleeps on the top bunk when i might be able to sleep on the top bunk

Very thoughtful of you. Obviously your 12yo brother would be climbing up top & obviously your 77yo nana wouldn't be. I don't know how bad your mum's knee is (I am a little older than your mum - 48 - and overweight but don't have a bad knee but I could climb up top if I had to) but maybe when you get there you could both try & see who finds it the easiest. If it is easy enough for you then you should be ok. I would think that if there was a weight limit, their brochure would say so. Otherwise, maybe the mattress on the floor is a good option.

Whatever you end up doing, I'm sure you will have a great time. Relax & enjoy.

Archived