Excusion in Puntarenas April 19, 2009

colorado35

Hi we are interested in taking the Carara Nationl Park/Crocodile Jungle Cruise with greenwaynaturetours.com. They require more than two people (minimum of 4). I was wondering if anyone else might be considering this tour. They told me they would keep my name on file but if there's anyway to hook up with others that would be great. I know the Coral Princess and the Infinity are in port that same day.

Hi we are interested in taking the Carara Nationl Park/Crocodile Jungle Cruise with greenwaynaturetours.com. They require more than two people (minimum of 4). I was wondering if anyone else might be considering this tour. They told me they would keep my name on file but if there's anyway to hook up with others that would be great. I know the Coral Princess and the Infinity are in port that same day.

What you need to do first is go back to the home page and scroll down to the roll Call section, then hit princess cruises and then your ship and date. You will meet fellow passengers on board with you that may want to share this excursion. also back on the home page is Ports of Call board. Scroll down to Costa Rica and post this question there.

Welcome to cruise Critic.

Marilyn

Thank you. I am new to cruising and expecially this web site (cruisecritic). I have no idea what I'm doing and where I am posting. I thought I had put this in Costa Rica by following your instructions, but apparently not. I am sorry

Thank you. I am new to cruising and expecially this web site (cruisecritic). I have no idea what I'm doing and where I am posting. I thought I had put this in Costa Rica by following your instructions, but apparently not. I am sorry

Colorado nothing to be sorry about. it does take a little time to learn where all of these forums are. What I did before I join Cruise Critic was just go back to the home page and just look around. there is so many different forum on this site. For example there is the Roll Call section where you can find people on your cruise. You get to meet some new friends that way. Also the Ports of Call board. Now that is a good one as there is all sorts of info of the countries that you are interested in . If you have any questions I will try to help you. Welcome to Cruise Critic and cruising.

Marilyn

Hello Marilyn, I tried to post another request today and I've tried so many ways by now it seems a bit much. What's with all the symbols on the side. My first post I think had a "Lock" on it. Obviously, not a good thing. Another had a envelope that was sealed. Probably not a good thing either. Help. How do I know if I've posted 1. In the right place, and 2. if there's any interest in the tour I'd like to take someone can reply? Thanks.

Hi there: I did go over to the Costa rica board and found your post so you did that o.k. But then you mentioned that you were on the Celebrity Infinity cruise. This is the Princess Board. So just go back to the home page and find Celebrity.

If you see a locked thread that thread has been locked by Cruise Critic for varied reasons; got to nasty, etc.

You can find out what you posted by just putting your curser on your name. Hit that and ayou will see what posts you posted on. Hope that helps some.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn, I will try that but I'm sure I tried clicking on Celebrity, but after that I have not idea where I put a posting. But again, what times I've posted there's still a envelope that looks sealed. Should there be a particular icon? How do you get these postings off when finished. Thanks

Colorado those envelopes do not worry about. The yellow ones means that you have not posted on that subject. The gray ones means you have posted on that thread. That is all that means.

Marilyn

Archived