Carnivals Customer Service

RVman

I’ve read several post about how bad Carnival Customer Service is, well I’m here to give them a thumbs up.

We had a bad cruise on the Carnival Holiday and when we returned we called and wrote them and I have to say that Carnival came through like a champ.

Without going into details we were compensated very well lets say. Since then we have cruised two more sailings and have been very pleased with everything. Carnival Rocks!

Can I ask what was bad about your original cruise? I'm cruising in April, so I just want to prepare for the worst (but hope for the best!!!).

I'm glad to hear they helped you out afterwards. It's too bad you had a bad experience to start with, though :(

Can I ask what was bad about your original cruise? I'm cruising in April, so I just want to prepare for the worst (but hope for the best!!!).

I'm glad to hear they helped you out afterwards. It's too bad you had a bad experience to start with, though :(

What may have been bad for him may not be bad for you. If you go in with a good attitude and don't expect the moon you will have a great cruise. Everyone has differant ways of looking at things. I am sure you will have a great cruise.:D

Carnival's Customer Service seems to be pretty cooperative and pretty reasonable as long as you have a "valid" provable complaint that you present in a non-hostile manner. If you're totally unreasonable, they (justly) don't seem as cooperative. ken

I’ve read several post about how bad Carnival Customer Service is, well I’m here to give them a thumbs up.

We had a bad cruise on the Carnival Holiday and when we returned we called and wrote them and I have to say that Carnival came through like a champ.

Without going into details we were compensated very well lets say. Since then we have cruised two more sailings and have been very pleased with everything. Carnival Rocks!

RV, thank you for a postive thread. It's not often we see customer service and a thumbs up on the same post!!! Refreshing.

I have never had a problem with them either.

Carole

Many of the people who bash Carnival Customer Service are those whose complaint was not addressed to their satisfaction. Usually these complaints are ridiculous or so insignificant to be laughable. Many blow things totally out of proportion.

They are mostly looking for something free from Carnival; OBC, refunds, discounts, etc., When these don't materialize, they start mouthing off...

They blame Carnival for anything that happens....whether it's the flight, the rough seas, a missed port due to weather, a changer of itinerary, lost luggage that the airline has delayed, smokers on the balcony, small lobsters, missing fruit punch and other things that upset them.

When Carnival doesn't bend over, they get on their high horse.

You obviously had a valid complaint and they handled it for you. That's the way most places do business.

have always been addressed, and followed up..ie: power went off 2x on one cruze..my electric goes off once n a while. I had some booze boxes in the closet.the nice lady (me) gave it to my CS.but theeee worst..was a bar of soap in the shower dish, from a prev shower-er..the cabin guys came immed and scrubbed down the shower with..a TOOTHBRUSH!..not at all ness..but they did it, and with a thousand pardons..and missing a port...been so many times, it didnt bother me, but I do care that others have shore plans. Engine trouble..my car has a glitch now and again also sometimes stuff precludes my land plans..make new ones. It is all in the day in your life..not always pleasant..but it is "THE Big Test"

Archived