Pride, may 12, 2009

lndamitch

I'm not sure how a "roll call' gets started but I was looking for one on the Pride's May 12-23 voyage and I don't see one even though there are many other roll calls for much later cruises. Does that mean that there aren't any people on this cruise yet (except me)? Might it be cancelled?

Hi, Greg and I are on board from Athens to Copenhagen (60 days) we have friends from the Sunshine Coast, Australia getting on too until Dover.

2 friends getting on board in Lisbon to Copenhagen (26 days) and 2 more boarding in Lisbon going through to Copenhagen too (46 days).

The flights are so long from Australia that we tend to try to take the longer cruises.

Jean

After an absence of several years, we are getting back on Seabourn. We are on the 11 day Dover to Copenhagen leg and really looking forward to it.

We are going to get a private driver to visit the Normandy beaches from Honfleur, France. Anyone interested in sharing?

Bill & Pat

Bill & Pat

We might be interested in sharing the private driver to Normandy - could you possibly email me with more details. The brochure from Seabourn shows the tour as 8 hours and I know I will never get my husband on an 8-hour bus tour but a private driver could be a whole different matter. Could you send me an email direct at candw@sympatico.ca and we can email directly after that? Thanks.

CeeJay

Archived