Is Eden Rock near the Cruise Ships?

butterfly2

It's a short walk to Eden Rock, like 1/2 mile or less. It's known to be one of the better places to snorkel from shore.

Eden is the nearest to the Georgetown tender landings....you'll probably see it on the way in. And it IS a decent site.

IMO on the down side as the shortest walk it tends to have the most crowd including a higher proportion of novices.

Continue down the road and you'll find other dive shops and no one charges to get in the water but they are there to rent you gear and/or lockers....you'll find good snorkeling off of each. And the farther down the road you go the fewer OTHER folks you'll find with you.

1 mile down the road is Sunset House and Sunset Divers. Sunset House has been a dedicated divers resort since shortly after Moses hit dry ground. I've been going there since the 80's. Snorkel a great chunk of reef and see probably no one else from a ship .... and enjoy libations at "My Bar" afterwards.

SunsetHouse.com ... I don't work there but am confident in recommending them

Archived