NCL Compass Reward Resolution Letters - Would anyone be willing to share?

Preds

With so many of us impacted by the BOA's Compass Rewards nightmare, and most of the NCL CC community writing letters, would anyone who has already written the Compass Rewards Resolution Center be willing to share the text of their letters (minus the personal details of course).

It'd be greatly appreciated by many I'm sure if we all don't have to reinvent the wheel and can just fill in the blanks as needed.

Seeing multiple approaches might be interesting as well.

I haven't had any time to write my own since I leave for the Dawn in a few days, but plan to do so after I return on the 22nd.

I mailed a letter in on Friday and got a call back today from BOA. The young woman I spoke to told me a batch of accounts were calculated incorrectly for some reason but not before the certificates were mailed. They are sending out new certificates this week to all incorrect accounts. She said I would probably have mine next week. So if yours are incorrect too, you may want to wait before you go to the trouble of writing a letter. Yours may be coming to you. I told her I got the run around when I called. She was nice to apologize and wasn't sure why I they didn't just tell me they knew there was a problem and they were correcting it. HOORAY! I am booking my next cruise!

I mailed a letter in on Friday and got a call back today from BOA. The young woman I spoke to told me that they many of the accounts were calculated incorrectly for some reason but not before the certificates were mailed :(. They are sending out new certificates this week to all incorrect accounts. She said I would probably have mine next week :). So if yours are incorrect too, you may want to wait a few days before you mail in a letter. I told her I got the run around when I called. She was nice to apologize and wasn't sure why I they didn't just tell me they knew there was a problem and they were correcting it. HOORAY! I am booking my next cruise!

Thanks so much for that info. I was going to call today, but decided to wait a few days and see what might come in the mail this week.

BTW welcome to the the CC Boards!:D

Archived