Lapel Pins

Frequent Floater

Bummer.... We just returned from the Spirit's 8 day sailing and DID NOT receive the lapel pins I thought I'd try a pin exchange again.

I'm looking for

Festivale

Tropicale

Holiday

Celebration

Spirit

Anyone have them to give, trade or sell.

I have tried customer service and guest relations to no avail. I do know that there were some given on the Festivale and Tropicale at one time so they are out there.

Cotton, I have found a Festival pin after 3 years and made arrangements to purchase it. All went well until the person sent it to me in a plain white envelope, well it worked it way through the envelope and was no where to be found. My postal carrier even went so far as to post a photo of it in the places it had been sent through.

So for those trading please wrap the pins in bubble wrap and send in a small box.

I usually get two pins ( 2 rooms) so if you do not have one by the time I get back from the Holiday ( Dec 20th-25th) I'll mail you one. If anyone has a Jubilee pin, I would love to have that as it was my first cruise way back in 1987 on our honeymoon.

Yes, the pins are certainly hit and miss!

Just got off of the Glory yesterday and no pins were given out either from room s. or at past guest party.

Pursor had none.

A bartender that we had sailed with before gave us 2 from her collection> so we were happY!

...it is really odd how they pass them out. We've gotten them at the Captain's Party, or on our beds with the towel animals or passed to us in the hallway by the room steward. Sometimes they're on a card, sometimes loose, but usually on a card with the plastic cover on them.

I hope we get them on our next cruise, it's a short one and I'm not sure if they pass them out on the older ships?

Well, normally they aren't just 'passed out' at random, not knowing if someone is a past guest or not. (I guess you just had a super-nice steward to hand you one for no reason.) And they aren't given out at the Captain's Party - just the Past Guest party - or put in the cabins.

• 1 month later...

On your SECOND cruise, they give you a pin for each ship you are on, along with an invitation to attend the past guest party. I have heard of people never getting them, and only getting them every so often, but I have been lucky because I have gotten them ever since our first one. This time tho, my children and my husband each got one, I did not because when I filled out the fun pass, it did not recognize me as a past guest, I think because my name on the site is Jan and all other paperwork it is Janice.I always have eztra, becasue my family could care less about them, lol!!!! :)

I'd be interested in a Triumph and Imagination pin - we got one from our January 2004 cruise on the Legend - I believe they were in our room along with an invitation to the past cruises reception. Would anyone have the Carnival Capers from the Spirit (Mexico sailing) that they would be willing to share with me. We are sailing 1/28 and would like to look them over before we cruise.

• 3 months later...

When we didn't get ship pins after our cruise on the Legend two weeks ago, I was disappointed because I like to wear my pin collection to the Past Guest Receptions. We had even asked our cabin steward and the staff at the purser's desk, but no one was very helpful. When I returned home, I called Carnival and explained the situation. The representative took down our information and said to give her two weeks. Exactly two weeks to the day, our Legend pins came in the mail!

I have 5 Spirit Pins around the house somewhere, willing to trade the 4 but have to find them first.

Im willing to trade for Holiday, Triumph and Paradise pins

Email if you need the Spirit Pins but have the ones I need above, I will trade off 4 of the 5 as I will keep one.

Make sure you tell your cabin steward that you are a Past Guess and should receive your pins, you will soon see people walking around the ship with them.

Only Pass Guess Cruisers will get them.

Cruznon, I think the Pins started Last year. thats when we got our first pin on the Spirit, March of 04, Didnt get any on the Paradise 2002 nor the Triump 2001.

• 2 months later...

Archived