to those that remember & care: cruise with foster child went fine

hilltopfamily

To those that may remember:

Back a few months ago I had many questions about taking my daughters 14 year old best friend along with our family on our Aug. Carnival Elation cruise. She is a foster child and my questions were so nicely answered by so many people here on the boards. Many people had asked that I get back to let them know if it all ended up going alright. Well, it went without a hitch! And she had a great time---really did things & saw things she had never seen/done before. I just wanted to let people who may remember this situation know that it went great. Thanks again for all the people that shared GREAT information with me in the planning stages of this situation. I (and of course she) appreciated your help a great deal. :)

I know what you mean when you say the people here at cruise critic are a big help. Even though I'd been cruising for a while, when I found these boards I was kicking myself for not finding these boards sooner. I've learned so much here that it's amazing. I've saved tons of money and had much better excursions due to the cruise critic message boards. It's rare though, when someone actually posts a message just to say "thank you." I'm glad that you did.:)

Many people come on the boards asking a zillion questions and then they disappear without a word. They get their info. and then take off without so much as a simple "thank you." A review of their cruise would be immensely helpful and much appreciated, but many people don't even take the time for that. It's nice to see someone show genuine appreciation, thanks.:D

Archived