Cruise director and shows on Glory

ddunn

I am going on the Glory March 28th...for the 3rd time.

Does anyone know who the current cruise director is, and what shows they have right now?

Thanks!!

This link should give you all the info you need. It's not the precise same itinerary, but I imagine they will do the same shows for both eastern and western cruises.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/569975403VkZoiH

I am sailing on the Glory the week before you, so I have been looking all this stuff up too. Sounds like its going to be a great trip.

This link should give you all the info you need. It's not the precise same itinerary, but I imagine they will do the same shows for both eastern and western cruises.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/569975403VkZoiH

I am sailing on the Glory the week before you, so I have been looking all this stuff up too. Sounds like its going to be a great trip.

Thank you so much!

We just booked it this week, it came up kind of quick, so i am just starting my research.

I have been on this ship twice, but the last time was Sept of 2007.

I love the ship!!!!

Butch (CD) is on vacation at the moment but will be back by your cruise.

Current production shows - Living in America and Just Rock.

There is also the Welcome Aboard show, Legends, Magician & Illusionist.

Thanks!!!! I think Shawn Bussey was the cruise director last time i was on Glory, but she was going to Alaska i think on her next cruise......

Butch is way over the top but he is awesome! I also loved the show he and the crew put on portraying what they would be doing if they weren't working on a cruise ship! Absolutely hillarious!

Loved the Glory and her crew!!!

I'll be on glory for that same week, what a small world. Me and 5 other friends are going on for Spring Break...seniors in college!!! Can't wait im counting down the days!!!

Archived