Monarch of the Seas on Bravo NOW!!

To the person who asked when the show would be on again.....They usually show it again a time or two during the week, not sure of the times.....however, Im positive they show the previous weeks show before the new show every Tues night at 9PM EST!

is this another show where rich housewives have nothing better to do with their time so they get in trouble by having extra marital relationships becuase they are bored and beautiful...or is that another show...or was that the bachelor...what ever happened to watching a good old fashion comdey show if a 1/2 hr... and then watching the weather channel to see air movements go from west to east...

is this another show where rich housewives have nothing better to do with their time so they get in trouble by having extra marital relationships becuase they are bored and beautiful...or is that another show...or was that the bachelor...what ever happened to watching a good old fashion comdey show if a 1/2 hr... and then watching the weather channel to see air movements go from west to east...

lol, this is what I do and I'm only 27! lol. Just this morning DH was fussing because the local on the 8's music was driving him crazy over and over! lol.

I watched the show that has the Monarch on it....I was hoping it would be all the girls on there having a good time......BUT..it was just Vicki doing some seminars about real estate...showed very little about the cruise......so unless you just love the show....dont waste your time....sorry if I ruined it for ya! But figured people who would watch it hoping to relive their cruise would just be too disappointed! I was all excited for nothin...grr! LOL

Also, it showed Vicky climbing (mostly screaming) the rock wall. The lectures seem very poorly attended. Not much is shown of the ship other than the lecture room, the rock climbing wall and a little bar where her husband, son and his friend were hanging out.

If you were hoping to see a lot of the ship, don't bother. It could have been taped in a studio and on a set.

It more or less a promo for Vicky and her lectures with RCL getting some exposure in the process.

MARAPRINCE

Archived