?? about cabins over looking the Promenade

motherchic

I am considering two different cruises for this June. It will be my husband and I and our two teen daughters ( their first cruise )

AOL out of san Juan and Liberty out of Florida.

Cost wise we can afford two inside cabins. I was also offered two Promenade cabins. 8605 & 8607 or 8305 & 8307. I like the idea of this because of the connecting door availability.

BUT I am worried about the noise level. We dont go to bed early and will be up till at least midnight but we dont go to bed at 3a.m. either.

For those who have been on the ship during the busy summer months, what was your opinion. Thank you

Mc

My mom had one of these cabins on her last cruise and was also concerned about the noise (she's a light sleeper) but she said she slept like a baby:) Her cabin was on the 7th floor. These cabins are also great for watching the parade.

we heard no noise-we were over the liquor store. My daughter and her friend was about 5 rooms down from us and over the Irish pub. They did hear noise. I suggest you check the diagram of the ship to see what you are over-BTW- we were on deck 7, so not deck 6 and right above.

We had 2 on the LOS last year on Deck 6 and if there would be an issue it would be there, but we didn't have any issues at all.

So we booked 2 on the AOS for this August.

Go and Enjoy the people watching. Just remember they can see you too!:eek:

We were just on AOS in cabin 8385. Had absolutely no issues with noise . I was in the cabin during the parade, and couldn't hear a thing. Go for the interiors, they were great. We are getting ready to book on the Explorer for a 9 day, and plan on going for the prom cabin again

BarbaB

Archived