What to do in Belize?

yahooyou81

iam going on a cruise on December 13th this year and I am trying to get a head start on shore excursions to do in Belize in Cozumel and Grand Caymen we are already doing something relaxing so I was thinking in belize we should do something more action packed! like a zip line tour I would really like to go white water rafting if anyone has ever done this in belize? Anyways please give me some ideas of past experiences you all have had:D

we did snorkeling with one of the companies at the pier. Was only 40 bucks a person with the snorkeling and we went to that island can't recall the name but it was good times, even saw a dolphin, well except when our guide decided to hand feed a barracuda

We have been to Belize in both 04 and 06 and will be there in just under 8 weeks (so excited) We always go with the tour company Belizean sun Tours, (http://www.belizeansun.com/) Owner is Ken Dart, originally from the US. First year we did the Mayan Ruin tour, just the 5 of us DH, myself and kids, very enjoyable, local driver/guide extreminly knowledgeable. In 06 we did the cave tubing, not really an adventure, but lots of fun just the same, our group of 12 included the Grandparents (early 70's) to youngest kids (age 10). We went through two caves then floated another 45 minutes down the river, ship tours only do one cave. This year he is arranging a private tour of his land because we've gone with him before. He has mentioned the zip line as well as something called zorbing, they strap two people into a giant rubber ball and roll you down a hill, not for me but said the teens love it. Check his web site and email, he will arrange the tours to suit your group and you can ask him about other options then mentioned on the site.

Archived