lugage storage at the end of the land tour.

CRUISERSWITHKIDS

We are doing the LA7 cruisetour leaving vancouver on July 6th aboard the Island princess. We will be returning home from Fairbanks. We are letting princess make our flight arangements as well. When I spoke with our "cruise vacation planner" through princess, she told me that most of the flights leave Fairbanks in the evening. with that information, we were wondering if the Fairbanks hotel will hold our lugage for us after check out time so that we can take in some of the sights before we need to head to the airport.

Yes, the hotels will store your bags, BUT, you are best with a car rental in Fairbanks. It's a big spread out city with not the best public transportation. You will do far more and be better organized with a car. Can then take your bags with you and take yourself to the airport.

I suggest, you compare airfare yourself. Easy to look up with a Multi city option. It can be superior for cheaper flights and the ability to select your own timeframe.

You do know that this cruisetour is a very poor choice for Denali park?

• 2 weeks later...
We are doing the LA7 cruisetour leaving vancouver on July 6th aboard the Island princess. We will be returning home from Fairbanks. We are letting princess make our flight arangements as well. When I spoke with our "cruise vacation planner" through princess, she told me that most of the flights leave Fairbanks in the evening. with that information, we were wondering if the Fairbanks hotel will hold our lugage for us after check out time so that we can take in some of the sights before we need to head to the airport.

CRUISERSWITHKIDS,

We will be sailing on the Island with you. Please join our roll call for this cruise.:) We can all compare notes.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=874945

tvaud

Archived