How do I Change Cabins???

Dpeeps

I was wondering.....I have made my final payment on our cruise....but was online this evening checking out cabin availability because my sister and her family may be going with us now....I found some cabins that I believe would work out better for us....right now we are in 2 cabins ....2 in a balcony and the 4 kids in an inside cabin....found 2 PR cabins right next to each other right across from a balcony cabin.....if it isn't too much more $ I may go for that!! But.....the problem is...how do i go about it....do i call RCCL myself and ask them....my TA is out of town for a few days and I don't want to wait and possibly lose out on these cabins. I tried calling them but it was after hours tonight.....was just wondering if anyone knew???? Wasn't sure if I needed to go thru my TA since that is who i have been using all along???

Once you start working with a TA you have to continue working with the TA unless you move the rezzie. Hopefully the TA will be responsive to you instead of making you wait for their return.

Best of luck on getting the new cabins you want.

Yes, as stated above, you have to go thru your TA. RCCL is now contracted thru them and not thru you. This is one reason I book directly, I like being in charge of my own reservation just for this reason. Hope you can get ahold of your TA in time to switch your rooms! :)

We did exactly the same last September. We had made our final payment for 2 balcony cabins then the Royal Family Suite came up for less money!! We rang our TA and they changed our booking and we got a refund, plus all the perks that a top suite is entitled to - Concierge Lounge, priority reservations etc. I would get in touch with your TA and get one of their other staff members to deal with this for you. Don't forget to check out the top suites - one might have been released now that hadn't previously sold. Good luck!

Archived