Drinks on the Costa Allegra (Asia)

jonad

Does anybody know, roughly, the price of a bottle or glass of wine, or water, or softdrink ordered during dinner. Cocktails as well.

I know of the X1 package and the Drink Packages which can be ordered before sailing, but I am wondering what drinks cost if we didn't order before the cruise.

Just trying to make an informed decision.

Thanks.

:)

Does anybody know, roughly, the price of a bottle or glass of wine, or water, or softdrink ordered during dinner. Cocktails as well.

I know of the X1 package and the Drink Packages which can be ordered before sailing, but I am wondering what drinks cost if we didn't order before the cruise.

Just trying to make an informed decision.

Thanks.

Hi jonad. Cant answer that question, as we are going on 7th march asia cruise. We are not sure what the x1 drink package is. From what ive read drinks are very xxxx. GOOD LUCK

Oscar,

The X1 package is pruchased before sailing. It costs AUD$257 per person for a 14 day cruise and provides you with drinks during lunch and dinner only.

There are other wine packages which can be puchased before sailing as well. The Classic Selection is approx. AUD154 which cosists of 5 bottles of red wine and 7 mineral water.

The Special Selection approx. AUD$208 is 5 red wines, 1 sparklng and 10 mineral water.

There are white wine packages as well. I believe the bottles can be redeemed from the bar at any time.

I am wondereing how much a single bottle purchased on board would cost...whether its worth pre ordering a package.

Decisions, decisions.

Jonad

XI package is well worth buying because drinks are fairly expensive onboard Costa ships.

We sailed on The Allegra last year and a 275 ml bottle of Becks Beir cost 5 Euros. can of coke 3 Euros . House wine 5 Euros per glass. Bottles of wine in Restuarant - start at 20. Water very steep steep.

X1 includes soft drinks in can, wine, beer and water with Lunch and Dinner.

Beer was a Chinese brew which was okay, Wine was same as house served in bars.

We got a bottle of wine and a bottle of water plus a coke each for evening meal every night. The witers would even hand us a can of coke to take back to our cabin (saving room 6 euro) for using mini bard coke in room.

Do the maths and you will see - that you will get your moneys worth very easily. We paid £105 UK each for 14 nights well worth it.

Archived