Star ... Pier # in Ft. Lauderdale?

mbreed8813

My family is driving in for our December 5th Star cruise and we were wondering if anyone knew which pier the Star docked at in Ft. Lauderdale? We're trying to figure out which parking deck we will need to use and just coordinate our arrival so that we aren't wandering around like lost sheep. Thanks!

Thanks for the information. We will start with pier 2 in mind, ask at the gate, and then follow the signs. It has been a few years since we have sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale and I didn't think about just asking and following directions when we got there ... I guess it's the wanting know in advance part of me coming out.

Just got off the Star today. It's berthed in Pier #2. That's the one that Princess uses for its large ships. It's near the 17th Street Causeway bridge.

There's no problem finding it, or where to park. Everything is well marked and security will point you in the right direction too.

Tell your family to use US1, and then go east on 17th street causeway.... the entrance will be on the right side, go through security and you will then make a left...

Your family can park at the tower parking for the convention center, Star's pier is right there...

Can't miss it, it's the biggest ship around ;)

ps. I'm also going on the 5th

Archived