Serenade Room 8002

Piperpals

Hi Piper -

We stayed in 8502 (which is on the starbord side) on our first cruise on the Serenade a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it. I don't have any good pix but maybe you can do a search. When you walk in there is a little hallway with the bathroom on one side and it leads into the living room area. On the other side are the two 'bedrooms' which have curtains to close them off. The couch in the living area pulls out into a bed. We had our three kids with us (ages 9, 7, and 5 at the time) and had more than enough room.

We will be in 8500 on the Serenade in one week (YAY!!) so I will try and take a couple of pictures that I can post. It won't be exactly the same layout but it will give you an idea. Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great trip!! :)

Katie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm going to try and post some pictures of our cabin 8500. Your's will be a little different because you have a curtain separating off the area with the queen size bed. Our room was more square shaped and your's will be more like a rectangle. If (when) we do it again I would go with either 8002 or 8502 because I think you get a little bit more room.

The pictures start at the right side of the room and pan left.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions.

Katie

room1.jpg.4598a7ccfb3ef8af72a19b56d714fb96.jpg

room2.jpg.08dd835adf250618c7c2fe1c6b635d90.jpg

room3.jpg.e07755d9d0683f5065a386f7d9584240.jpg

Archived