Atlantis 3/17/09 Comfort Suites

AuTiger7

Does anyone know what acccess a Comfort Suites guess has at Atlantis? I will be there on March 17 aboard the Carnival Sensation for the entire day. Also, I have two rooms booked but there is only six of us. Would it be difficult to sell the other two Atlantis Wristbands that I could get?

Hi! The wrist bands get you into all of altlantis for the day. Waterslides, pools, aquarium. etc. I imagine you would have no problem unloading the extra two wristbands, either on the cruise ship or even here on this board. Especially if you are kind about it and don't try to make anything on it. Have a great time on your trip!

Does anyone know what acccess a Comfort Suites guess has at Atlantis? I will be there on March 17 aboard the Carnival Sensation for the entire day. Also, I have two rooms booked but there is only six of us. Would it be difficult to sell the other two Atlantis Wristbands that I could get?

They only give you a coupon with the exact number of guests on it, you dont get extra...you trade the slip at the Atlantis towel booths for a band...unless you booked it for more than you actually have? extra adults cost $40 more....above two that is.

They only give you a coupon with the exact number of guests on it, you dont get extra...you trade the slip at the Atlantis towel booths for a band...unless you booked it for more than you actually have? extra adults cost $40 more....above two that is.

Correct.. you are given bracelets for PAID guests ONLY.. and you all must appear at the Towel hut.. Atlantis Staff will put them on you.. they don't hand them to you.

Archived