Great Experience with Curacao Actief!

cheffip

Curacao was a port of call on my Galaxy cruise last week and was in fact the only island that I hadn't visited before. I booked Curacao Actief's "Wonderful World of Water" and had a wonderful day. There were only two of us in the back of the vehicle and our guide from CA was Kim who was excellent. She obviously loves the island and her job and went out of her way to ensure we enjoyed the day. Basically the tour give you an overview of the island but you go off-road where the tour buses can't get to and see some really beautiful scenery and unusual rock/water/cave effects. A picnic-style lunch and snacks are included and there is also time for about an hour for snorkelling at a beautiful beach. The itinerary can be modified somewhat if you have specific requests. Highly recommended.:)

It was Playa Lagun which is a small pretty beach with coral cliffs and good snorkelling on either side. As I mentioned they are willing to modify the tour if you have a specific request. We wanted a little time in Willemstadt at the end so we were dropped off in town rather than back at the ship.

We also had Kim as our guide during the Wonderful World of Water

Tour. We really enjoyed the tour and I highly recommend them. We had a great time. Enjoyed all of the natural wonders of the sea with the tremendous waver crashing against the craters, bays and caves.

There were 6 in our group and it was great. Feel free to ask any questions and I will try and answer them

sklja

If our ship is in port from 8 to 5 only, is that enough time to do the Wonderful World of Water Tour?

Based on my experience with them, they will certainly adapt the tour to meet your needs and the ships's schedule.

Archived