Cabo San Lucas question??

ciship

Does anyone know of any tours in Cabo San Lucas that offer Canopy Tours (zipline through the trees) or Swimming with the Dolphins? We want to experience both, but the only ones we can find are in Puerto Vallarta and that would be alot to try and throw into one day in PV.

Help???

PV does have a "swim with the dolphins" excusion. We bought our excursion on board and it was worth everything single penny we spent doing this. We had the option of purchasing a dvd of our experiene so, our memories will last a life time. Well worth checking into.

Barb

I located the website of the PV swim with the dolphins excursion for ya ...

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/english/swim_with_dolphins.html

Like I mentioned previously we booked with RCCL on board. We are cruising again the first week in February and are thinking of doing this again. Good Luck and have fun.

Barb

Cabo is totally desert and there are no zipline tours. There are no dolphin swims either.

Steve Hayes

Does anyone know of any tours in Cabo San Lucas that offer Canopy Tours (zipline through the trees) or Swimming with the Dolphins? We want to experience both, but the only ones we can find are in Puerto Vallarta and that would be alot to try and throw into one day in PV.

Help???

Thanks for the info Rayefan. I knew that PV had both excursions, I just didnt want to cram both of them into one day in PV. I was hoping I could separate them out and do one in Cabo.....but, looks like Steve H. has answered my question and I won't be able to do either one in Cabo.

Again......thanks for the info and your efforts.

ciship

• 1 month later...

Hi, Steve is right , all desert in Cabo, in the past (the first time we were there about 20 years ago when it was just a very rustic small fishing village, the airport was literally a thatched roof with no walls) but we have been there twice in the last couple years, and it is busy...we did some fun snorkeling but only if there hasn't been any recent storms where the water got all mucky. The Mexican waters are not as clear as the Caribben waters. In Cabo depending on when you are going you might consider whale watching excursion, it is pretty good there.

Cori

• 4 weeks later...

Rayefan, Thanks so much for all the information about swimming with the dolphins. I know our girls will want to do that in July. Does anyone know if the prices quoted on that site are close to what Carnival charges for the same excursions? TIA!

Archived