Booking Excursions

surmy555

If I prebook a carnival excrusion on line and change my mind can I cancel for a full refund or am I commited?

Thanks

Dave

The policy

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Shore_Excursions_FAQs/shore_ex_faq_CancelOrder.aspx

You may cancel all or part of a shore excursion order online at any time prior to the cut-off date. Simply click “Edit/Modify My Shore Excursion Orders” at the bottom of the itinerary box on the My Reservation page. You will be automatically issued a full refund to the credit card that was used to pay for the shore -excursion order. Please allow 7-10 business days for the credit to post to your account. No changes can made within the cut-off window. If you need to make changes after the cut-off date, you must wait until sailing and see the Shore Excursion Manager onboard. In the event of a cruise booking cancellation within the cut-off window, a full refund will be automatically posted to the credit card used to pay for the order.

If the designated contact person on a shore excursion order cancels their cruise booking and the remaining guests who are sailing would like to retain the shore excursion order, a new contact person needs to be assigned. If a designated contact person cancels and does not reassign the responsibility, the associated shore excursion orders will be automatically canceled and payment will be refunded.

Once you are onboard the ship, your cancellations are subject to a 25% cancellation charge. However, all shore excursion orders are non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival in port. A refund, less any applicable cancellation charges, will be applied to the designated contact person’s sail and sign account. Carnival will only offer shipboard credit for shore excursion order refunds. Please note; any credit not utilized by the end of your cruise will be refunded via check to the order’s designated contact person on the morning of debarkation.

Archived