What Is Your Favorite Food On Carnival?

Wairebear

That is tough. Narrowing it down... at 3AM, the pizza is my favorite, but I don't like it as much in the middle of the day... burgers on the Lido are wonderful. In the dining room, it's a toss up between the Pumpkin Soup and the Mushroom Ragout, although the Mushroom soup is pretty good too. The sweet and sour shrimp is wonderful... oh geez, now I am confused. I have too many favorites!!!! The roast beef sandwich and brownies from room service are very good too... and the potato salad on the Lido... Okay, I'll stop now, I'm getting hungry!!! :D

It's "President" (brand) butter.;) It hasn't been available on my past coupla cruises. I buy "President" Brie cheese in stores, but have not been able to locate the butter.

Chilean Sea Bass, Long Island Duckling, Beef Wellington, Chateaubriand, Grand Marnier Souffle', and all varieties of Napoleon.

", although the Mushroom soup is pretty good too. "

The mushroom soup on my Glory cruise was wretched; it tasted like it was made with non fat milk and lots of water. A year before, I had the mushroom soup on the Ecstacy and it was great.

I love the lobster, but I also love the mushroom rice (was that the mushroom ragout?) that's served with it. Everyone I was with disliked it, but oh well, there's more for me! I had something similar to that in the supper club and I asked for a side bowl of mushroom gravy. Hey, now that's great!

I think the big sleeper here for gredat food item is the deli sandwiches. While I love the pizza, the corned beef/ pastrami sandwiches really grow on you...

It had a very ordinary name, something like "vanilla creme" but was this heavenly concoction served hot, in a little ramekin... just a little layer of semisweet choc sauce,topped with vanilla creme, topped with toasted angel food cake cubes, dusted with powdered sugar and then the wait staff pokes a hole in the top and pours creme anglaise inside. To die for. Had it on the Conquest last year at Christmas time.

It had a very ordinary name, something like "vanilla creme" but was this heavenly concoction served hot, in a little ramekin... just a little layer of semisweet choc sauce,topped with vanilla creme, topped with toasted angel food cake cubes, dusted with powdered sugar and then the wait staff pokes a hole in the top and pours creme anglaise inside. To die for. Had it on the Conquest last year at Christmas time.

That sounds just heavenly!!! They also use that sauce in the Grand Manier Souffle, which is another favorite of mine. Unfortunately, they undercooked it on my recent cruise, so I guess I'll have to book another one to get it again :)

It's "President" (brand) butter.;) It hasn't been available on my past coupla cruises. I buy "President" Brie cheese in stores, but have not been able to locate the butter.

Chilean Sea Bass, Long Island Duckling, Beef Wellington, Chateaubriand, Grand Marnier Souffle', and all varieties of Napoleon.

You can buy President butter at Trader Joes...

My name and gourmet food never come up in the same sentence. :D

I would rather have their "yellow cottage cheese eggs" as my SIL put it than eggs benedict. I would rather have their burgers and fries than their Beef Wellington and after the second day, I look forward to their coffee in the morning. I also like their hash browns that people have compared to hockey pucks. Guess I'm just wierd. :rolleyes:

Archived