Carnival Freedom 7442 & 7444

nmyorkiemom

NMYorkiemom;

We're sailing on the Freedom's sister ship, the Valor, on 3/22/09, and WE have cabin 7442. I've seen photos of the cabin from people at the Carnival.com boards, really nice cabin. I am very sure your 7442 will be the same, other than the decor. People have told us very good things about the aft cabins, as we've not had one yet. We're really looking forward to this cruise. When we return, I'll post some cabin shots so you can get an idea of what you're getting.

We have 7442 and 7438, also for the kids, late in March. Will post a review when we return, although these days travelers on the post dry dock Conquest seem largely to disappear after cruising:rolleyes: I have heard many good things about the cabin, the only small negative is that there is no couch.

But for the life of me I cannot even remember is there was a couch in our cabin on the Elation, so they don't mean a lot to me. But we promise to leave the room in good shape. And if I remember we will leave a hello in the Bible for you!

Archived