Carnival Sensation New Balcony Pictures

JMills006

I've always thought that the Fantasy class ships were among the ugliest afloat....and now I think they're REALLY ugly..

But still I'm glad Carnival is improving them...a balcony stateroom would definitely help me book one of the short cruises for sure...and the new interior photos seem a lot nicer as well. I guess improvements on the inside are far more important than the look on the outside....:rolleyes:

I've always thought that the Fantasy class ships were among the ugliest afloat....and now I think they're REALLY ugly..

But still I'm glad Carnival is improving them...a balcony stateroom would definitely help me book one of the short cruises for sure...and the new interior photos seem a lot nicer as well. I guess improvements on the inside are far more important than the look on the outside....:rolleyes:

I concur, at least from the perspective of those on the ship!

Tom

here are some new aft extended balcony pics

Thanks for those pictures!

I was curious previously about the corners (next to E240 and E255)... What is going on in your picture (from shore), are they adding railings or something??? Was that divider next to you (towards the corner) opened at some point? If they open up that corner as part of the balcony for that cabin, that will be a VERY popular cabin!!

Tom

the railings weren't complete when we boarded they worked on them in freeport and nassau and finished them i think....there is so much space between the divider and the corner of the ship that isnt used it just no mans land....I did notice about 10 feet next to the balcony going towards the corner has the same flooring as the balcony not sure whats going on there but would be nice if they opened it up to the corner cabins which would make a huge balcony

the railings weren't complete when we boarded they worked on them in freeport and nassau and finished them i think....there is so much space between the divider and the corner of the ship that isnt used it just no mans land....I did notice about 10 feet next to the balcony going towards the corner has the same flooring as the balcony not sure whats going on there but would be nice if they opened it up to the corner cabins which would make a huge balcony

I can see it now... they will offer to open the dividers FOR A FEE or something... hmmmmm - time will tell!!

Thanks again,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Briggsman - or anybody else that might know. I have a couple questions about the aft balconies on the sensation.

1- What is above the aft cabins on the empress deck. The floorplan just shows an open space and from Briggsman's photos it looks like it might be an outside deck? Anyone who has sailed since the refurb know what is there?

2- We are thinking of booking an aft balcony on either the Empress or Upper Deck and wanted to put the kids in an inside room. It looks like it would be closer to put them in a regular inside across from the standard balconies but the very aft interior rooms show that they are quads. Anyone know if this is right? The other option would be an upper and lower. How far is it from the aft balconies? Is there actually an opening in the hallway at the far back like the floorplans show?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived