Taxis at Brewers Bay

marysb

How hard is it to get a taxi back to the ship from Brewer's bay?

If we make arrangements to have the taxi who dropped us off come back, can we rely on them? or wolud it be better to go to Cane Garden Beach, where there are more taxis?

-don't want to miss the ship :-)

How hard is it to get a taxi back to the ship from Brewer's bay?

If we make arrangements to have the taxi who dropped us off come back, can we rely on them? or wolud it be better to go to Cane Garden Beach, where there are more taxis?

-don't want to miss the ship :-)

I don't really believe there are taxis hanging around for pickups, but you CAN rely on your driver to come back for you at the appointed time. I know our driver told us that if he got tied up, he would have someone else come for us, so I imagine they work together to some extent as well.

In any event, he was right on time for our pickup.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

We are a family of 14 looking to go to Brewers Bay. We have 2 small children (2years old) and I am wondered about the safety for them for the ride to Brewers Bay? What type of taxi is it....is it the open air safari truck or an actual taxi cab? I know that there are many steep hills along the way...just concerned and want to put my mind at ease.

Thanks in advance,

KT

Hi all,

We are a family of 14 looking to go to Brewers Bay. We have 2 small children (2years old) and I am wondered about the safety for them for the ride to Brewers Bay? What type of taxi is it....is it the open air safari truck or an actual taxi cab? I know that there are many steep hills along the way...just concerned and want to put my mind at ease.

Thanks in advance,

KT

No, not open air safari trucks. Mostly mini-vans and such. I can only speak for the one I used, but it was scrupulously clean and well maintained. Our driver (a fellow by the name of Shorty) was very conscientious and we felt perfectly safe with him.

Archived