JS question on the Enchantment of the Seas

Slyfox16

If you can get an aft JS, especially the corner, they are awesome.

My thoughts also. The ones on the sides are ok and have the same size rooms with large closets and bathrooms with a tub. Also the balconies are larger than the regular balcony cabins but, the aft cabins (especially the corner aft's) have really big balconies and the view is outstanding. :)

Slyfox16,

We took my parents on the Enchantment and were in 7172 and 7672 AFT cabins. Our cabins were clean, no pole (some of the cabins on the Enchantment have a pole at the foot of the bed) and the AFT balconies were great. Let me caveat by saying - these two Junior Suites are just above the Spotlight Lounge and the music was very annoying for the entire cruise. You hear the thump, thump of the drums in the afternoon and again starting sometime around 10 PM.

We had a fantastic cruise and my parents were very gracious and kept telling us that it was not that bad and they were sleeping okay.

Good luck!

Slyfox16,

We took my parents on the Enchantment and were in 7172 and 7672 AFT cabins. Our cabins were clean, no pole (some of the cabins on the Enchantment have a pole at the foot of the bed) and the AFT balconies were great. Let me caveat by saying - these two Junior Suites are just above the Spotlight Lounge and the music was very annoying for the entire cruise. You hear the thump, thump of the drums in the afternoon and again starting sometime around 10 PM.

We had a fantastic cruise and my parents were very gracious and keep telling us that it was not that bad and they were sleeping okay.

Good luck!

i agree..we were in one of them...moved for the 2nd leg of our b2b. That said, several people have said you hear less noise in the corner JSs...we were in one that was about 3-4 in from the corner...

i agree..we were in one of them...moved for the 2nd leg of our b2b. That said, several people have said you hear less noise in the corner JSs...we were in one that was about 3-4 in from the corner...

We were in the corner aft on deck 7 and didn't hear a thing.

you're at least the 6th CCer who has said that...perhaps those cabins aren't really 'over' that lounge.....(or were you DOWN THERE singing karaoke????:D:p haha)

If I sang karaoke then every passenger on the ship would probably jump overboard.

any chance you were in cabin 7666. I would love to see some pictures if you have any. We will be in that cabin on 4/27

Oh good!! Will you post pictures of the cabin, balcony, and view from the balcony when you get back? I'm also interested in hearing about the noise from below. :)

If you can get an aft JS, especially the corner, they are awesome.
We were ub 7666 and loved it. The entry has a wood floor, walk in closet has a bench that a small child could sleep on :rolleyes:, huge balcony and my husbands favorite....a beer bottle opener on the wall in the bathroom :D. HUGE balcony!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

any chance you were in cabin 7666. I would love to see some pictures if you have any. We will be in that cabin on 4/27

I'm challenged when it comes to posting my pics here, but if you email me I will send you pics of 7666 from back in August. Awesome cabin, we didn't hear a thing from the lounge. kbrzezniak at aol.com

I'm challenged when it comes to posting my pics here, but if you email me I will send you pics of 7666 from back in August. Awesome cabin, we didn't hear a thing from the lounge. kbrzezniak at aol.com

Would it be alright if I email you for the pictures, too?

Sure that would be fine - did you look at Dawn's album? Everything looks the same as her pics, except our husbands :D

I am going to have to stop going to the photo albums. I have gotten a Trojan virus and some really nasty spyware on my computer :(, and the only new places I've gone to have been the photo album websites.

I guess I'll have to wait until I see a photo on a post or until my cruise.

Everyone's talking about the Aft JS's on deck 7. We are booked in an Aft on deck 8 -- 8170. Any pictures or review of this room? Is the balcony as large as the ones on deck 7? :)

Thanks!

We had 8670 a couple years ago...same cabin, just the opposite side of the ship... I thought it was great! There is no walk in closet but there was plenty of storage space..a nice sitting area & the balcony was a nice size as well... we have 8172 booked for Oct.

We had 8670 a couple years ago...same cabin, just the opposite side of the ship... I thought it was great! There is no walk in closet but there was plenty of storage space..a nice sitting area & the balcony was a nice size as well... we have 8172 booked for Oct.

Do you remember if there were loungers on the balcony, or if it's regular chairs? And, is it a tiny table, or is it big enough to set a tray of food, if we order breakfast?

Thanks for the info!! :)

We had 1 lounger & 2 chairs with the foot rest type thing... the table was the small one, but I think we had 2 of them, cause I remember we had breakfast on the balcony & had plenty of room for our food. The balcony next to us had 2 loungers so I think you could ask for them if you need to... another nice thing about our balcony is it was partly covered & partly open...

Archived