New Ship?

getfuzzyfan

On our Mediterranean cruise in Sept. '08 we were at a presentation for the new ships. At that time we were told that by the end of January an announcement would be sent to Oceania Club members detailing the itineraries for the new ships. I haven't seen any news as yet. Has anybody else heard anything?

At the "future voyages" presentation we heard on Jan 3, we were told by cruise director David Peterson that the information about Marina would be given to Oceania Club members in March, that bookings for club members would begin near the end of March, and open booking for everyone else would be in April.

Just heard from my TA regarding the release of schedules for the rest of 2010. He said it will probably be somewhere between mid and late March. We'll be on the Regatta next week. Sure would like to get a preview, especially of the Marina deck plans.

Not yet! Perhaps when Oceania releases the new schedules hopefully in March for the Regatta, Insignia, and Nautica, they will have something on the Marina.:)

Warren, I've been meaning to ask you -- you started the roll call for the 3/21/2010 Miami/Barcelona, but you haven't posted lately. Are you still taking that cruise? The roll call is super popular for a cruise that's more than a year off...

Archived