Princess Customer Service is Awesome!

Midnight Rain

My parents are sailing on the Grand right now... I found out last night that my dads brother passed away..:( (we knew it was coming eventually.. ) I wanted to talk to them rather then send an e-mail or message on facebook.. I called Princess this morning. They e-mailed the ship and sent a message to my parents to call me... they gave them the phone call for free.. so nice of them, as it can get pricey! So nice during a rough time!! :)

Good customer service never gets recognized these days!

Mel.

My parents are sailing on the Grand right now... I found out last night that my dads brother passed away..:( (we knew it was coming eventually.. ) I wanted to talk to them rather then send an e-mail or message on facebook.. I called Princess this morning. They e-mailed the ship and sent a message to my parents to call me... they gave them the phone call for free.. so nice of them, as it can get pricey! So nice during a rough time!! :)

Good customer service never gets recognized these days!

Mel.

Condolences to you and your family. But I'm glad that Princess was able to step up this time and help you out.

Very seldom is this type of "going the extra mile" is ever mentioned on these boards. We saw the same type of compassion and help for our tablemates during one of our cruises.

Their nephew was killed in a tragic accident while we were completing a Ft Lauderdale to SF Panama Canal full transit. The accident occurred on our last days heading into SF. Princess helped them make detour flight arrangements, hotel arrangements, satellite calls because they needed to fly to Chicago instead of home to Florida.

Archived