Sailing from Tampa

gorb

About 2 hours or perhaps a little less. I remember someone from Carnival announcing (just as we went under it heading out) that we could watch it again..on the return trip at 4 AM Sunday morning! Yea, r-i-i-i-ght.

I saw it both times, altho I wasn't one of them the aft Liddo deck were still partying at 4 am in the morning. I was wondering how in the blank were they going to get up if they happened to go to sleep.

I just happen to wake up and thought I would go out and see it again, it’s a lot better going out than it is coming in. You couldn’t see as much coming in but going out it was just beginning to get dark and you could see the lights , that was last month tho, summer will be different.

That's part of the reason that I like late seating. It's a great experience. Go as high up and as far forward as you can for the best view. Always 2 hours after sailaway. Last time, we left port about a half an hour late so it was at 6:30.

If you're sailing on the Legend, it has open seating. Just go to dinner a little later.

When we booked our cruise about 3 weeks ago we were told that the Legend doesn't have open seating.....Do they?????

Because this is what we wanted.

We were on the Legend in December 08. Yes, open seating. We loved it too. Having the freedom to eat dinner when it suits you best is my idea of a vacation.

If you get a chance to watch the ship go under the bridge, I say do it. It only takes a few minutes out of your evening...if you time it right. :eek:

Yes the early seating will be underway when you go under the bridge... WE missed it last time b/c our vacation planner put us in the wrong dinner slot and they couldn't change us to the late seating for the first night...

I cannot wait to see it this time around

Archived