We are blogging daily from our World Cruise

jetsetway

Hello Dear Freinds,

Just a quick note to say "Hello." We wanted to let everyone know that we are blogging live and daily from our World Cruise.

Currently, we are off the coast of Patagonia, on Regent's Seven Seas Mariner. We're on Day 22 of our 4 month leg around the Pacific Rim.

I hope you can join us! Check out all the blogs and many photos on our travel blog: http://www.jetsetway.com

Barry and Allyn Shulman

Hello. I just spent some time and read through your blog. Thank you for taking time to write and post all the pics. What a dream cruise you both are enjoying. The seal crashed out on the ice was adorable. I will enjoy stopping by from time-to-time to see where your travels have taken you.

Kind regards,

Ms. Cory in Atlanta

Hello Dear Freinds,

Just a quick note to say "Hello." We wanted to let everyone know that we are blogging live and daily from our World Cruise.

Currently, we are off the coast of Patagonia, on Regent's Seven Seas Mariner. We're on Day 22 of our 4 month leg around the Pacific Rim.

I hope you can join us! Check out all the blogs and many photos on our travel blog: http://www.jetsetway.com

Barry and Allyn Shulman

Hi! We LOVE your blog and have been following it daily as we were in those ports two years ago! Wanted to suggest a great place to dine in Santaigo--it is called "Coco's"...I think you will really love it! Seafood like you never had before=yum!

Keep having fun and keep up those wonderful posts. Hope your cruise includes Japan and China, as we cruise there in October and will be looking for your take on the ports.

Keep well and Happy Traveling! Sheila and Herb :)

Hi Barry and Allyn, just found your blog and spent the last hour reading your posts. What an amazing trip you are having - wish I was there but will enjoy second-hand through your blog. Thank you for taking the time to post. Your pictures are amazing - especially loved the falls and the glaciers.

Betty

Archived