Other tour companies to Berlin

ubet13

Thanks for the information. With the taxi link, do they create an itinerary or do we create the itinerary? If there were 5 people with the professional guide it would be $134 Euros each, which is more reasonable than I have found. It says it is for 8 hours wouldn't that only give us 2 official hours in Berlin?

Thanks again,

Thanks for the information. With the taxi link, do they create an itinerary or do we create the itinerary? If there were 5 people with the professional guide it would be $134 Euros each, which is more reasonable than I have found. It says it is for 8 hours wouldn't that only give us 2 official hours in Berlin?

Thanks again,

More 3 than 2...

I would ask them for a tour suggestion - as I am a former Berliner I would not do a guided tour.

If you get the tour suggestion you may ask and I can tell you if it was good or bad.

But 3 hours is a typical East-West-Grand-Tour if you go on the "classical" sightseeing tours in Berlin.

Regards,

HeinBloed

We have booked spb-tours for Berlin from Waramunde. We are sailing from Harwich, on Celebrity Constellation on July 25. Six people equates to 130E and if you get 16 it goes down to $90.....and you get a 5% reduction if you book their St Petersburg tour too. Needless to say...we have booked both!! If anyone on the same ship as us....you arfe welcome to join!!:)

• 1 month later...
SPB tours is 130 Euros/pp for 6 people. It is a 12 hr tour and you have a reputable, highly recommended known entity. I'm sure the price wouldn't be much higher for 5. Just a thought!

We (a group of 5) are scheduled for SP-B Berlin tour from Warnemunde at a cost of 150 euros/person.

Sam

My wife and I are traveling on the Emerald Princess on the July 5, 2009 sailing.

We are hoping to find a small group of fellow passengers for a private guided tour of Berlin from Wernemunde. We have booked SPB tours for St. Petersburg, but don't have anything set up for Berlin at this time.

Any fellow passengers on my ship interested in putting something together for Berlin?

Any advice on independent private tour companies of Berlin?

Gary

Archived