See your cabin on Cruise Critic

zimmerjulie

Hi All,

I heard a rumor some time back that Cruise Critic was working on a feature that would allow its members to enter a ship and cabin number and see a picture of the exact cabin. The pictures would be submitted by members.

I have a LOT of pictures of NCL cabins (and those of other cruise lines as well) and would love to contribute to this!

Anyone else hear about this? Any hosts have any information?

I personally cannot comment on that but if you go to cruisedeckplans dot com they will pay you 25cents per picture. My husband just sent them pictures for our last 2 cruises and they deposited $27 into my paypal account. I always tease him about taking so many pictures of our cabin, well now I wont.

I have a LOT of pictures of NCL cabins (and those of other cruise lines as well) and would love to contribute to this!

If you go to www.cruisestateroom.com they will pay you 50 cents each for your pictures

would you mind posting a picture of a ob. i have cabin 8580 on the pearl and have been told it has 90% blocked. i will live with it but am wondering how bad it really will be.. thanks.

If you go to http://www.cruisestateroom.com they will pay you 50 cents each for your pictures

I have to laugh every time I go to that site. They have at least one of my photos there, and I didn't get a penny for it, LOL.

I actually emailed to find out how to get paid, and the way the site paid for the photos at that time was through Paypal. I didn't want to bother setting up a Paypal account, so I just didn't do anything. My bad!

I do love that site. It's the first place I start when I want to see a particular cabin or type of cabin.

I have submitted a few photos to cruisestateroom.

I spent about 45 minutes uploading Pearl pictures. When I submitted 2 from the QM2, I got a different message at the end than when I had done the many others. Turns out the big batches didn't get transmitted properly and were lost. I didn't have the time to organize and upload them in the first place, so I didn't take the time to re-do it.

Now I've just gone to cruise stateroom dot com and can't find where to look at pictures of the cabins by number (or at all, really).

Guess I need to brush up on how to use the site.

Archived