Cabin crawl drink

grinch

Hi Grinch,

Don't know about "wowing" them but one of my favorites is softserve with Kahlua or coffee brandy...add a little milk to make it a frosty favorite. I'm sure you could find some cute glasses at the dollar store to make it more fancy! Have fun! I pack insulated mugs and it stays nice and cold...well, honestly, it doesn't last that long! ;) you could add some expresso chocolate beans for a garnish or something else I've seen is banana slices covered/dipped with Lindt choc powder and put on the choc pwd dipped rim of the glass...oooohhh

ah....Rubber Duckie...I don't think so...

I'll stick with my concoction...great by the pool...plus I can stay awake because of the caffeine...nothing like drinking and staying "alert"...HA

eek

DH likes Jameson's Irish Whiskey and Wild Turkey Honey Bourbon...it's no known as a sweet and smooooooth BEE STING. Addicting too...over shaved ice. Baaddd

What exactly is a cabin crawl??? Sounds fun to me!

It's viewing different types of cabins (inside, OV, Balcony, Mini Suite, Full Suite). Typically it's done through your roll call and people will volunteer their cabins and usually offer a beverage and maybe a nibble. At least that has been my experiences with Cabin Crawls, and we have done them after a M&G. They are a lot of fun. I like Pub Crawls and Slot Tourneys too!

My version of rum punch:

cranberry juice

pineapple juice

Captain Morgan, or any spiced rum

peach schnapps

You can mix it to taste, we like it best 2 parts cranberry to 1 part pineapple, then as much booze as you want.

My personal favorite is an "Alien Secretion" which is one part pineapple juice, one part midori(melon liquour), and one part Malibu Rum, Shake and pour, over ice if the alcohol isn't already chilled. The parts need to be equal but the size can vary on how much you want to be giving people. a shot or two should be a nice small drink.

Archived